Ultra Super Pictures (ウルトラスーパーピクチャーズ, Urutora Suupaa Pikuchaazu) is a Japanese animation studio, production company and joint venture holding company established in 2011 by Sanzigen CEO, Hiroaki Matsuura, former animator for Gonzo by several animation studios, such as Trigger, Ordet, Liden Films and Sanzigen.
In collaboration with their studio members, Ultra Super Pictures was on part for Kill la Kill, Senyuu, Aiura, Black Rock Shooter, Miyakawa-ke no Kufuku (spin-off of Lucky Star) and others, And the company produced animated features such as the Anime Mirai 2013 short, Harmonie and the upcoming anime film of Cardfight!! Vanguard (as opposed to the TMS Entertainment anime series).
Ultra Super Pictures will be part of the Harmony Unleashed Production Committee as they will be part of the production committee for anime shows that are produced by Trigger, Ordet, Sanzigen, Liden Films and the company itself.
Works Involved in the HUEdit
- Harmony Unleashed: Human Ponidox Continuum Shift: Production
- Harmony Unleashed: Human Ponidox Continuum Shift X Equestrian Trinity: Anime Crossover Movie Great Battle - Ponidox Rising Tide: Production, Animation Production (ACMGB Portion)
- Harmony Unleashed: Anthro Bunraku: The Animation: Japanese Production Co-operation
- Pegasister Rangers: The Animated Series: Production
- Harmony Unleashed: PoniFight: Production Co-operation
- Harmony Unleashed: Equestria Campus Supremacy:Japanese Production Co-operation